1. What business is Zend in?
Zend develops and manufactures high-performancenon woven fabrics and specialty non woven for medical customers. We serve well-known global companies, who use our materials in a large variety of products such as mask, diaper, coverall, filters, wipes.
2. Where do I see Zend's products in daily life?
Zend's name does not feature on consumer branded products. But our materials are used in many well-known consumer products and industrial applications, such as:
• wipes for baby care and personal hygiene
• disposable cleaning cloths
• teabags, meat casings
• labels for beverage, food and cosmetics packaging
• pet food containers
• wallcoverings, sandpaper, masking tape
• engine filters, air filters
• surgical gowns and drapes, face masks
• windmill blades, boat hulls
• roofing and flooring materials
• furniture laminates
• fast food packaging
3. What size of a company Zend is?
Zend's net sales amounted to approximately USD 10 million in 2009, and the company has operations factories in over 6 province of China.
4. How is Zend structured?
Zend's business is reported in three segments, PP spunbond non wovens, special treated fabrics, composites non woven
5. Who are Zend's customers?
Our biggest customers are healthcare and consumer goods suppliers, but we serve also many other industries, such as transportation industry suppliers, air and liquid filter manufacturers and the packaging industry.
We have a large customer base and none of our customers have a dominating position. Ten biggest customers constitute 20% of our net sales.
6. What is Zend's vision and strategy?
Zend's vision is to To provide Non woven solutions and products that create new markets and improve existing usage and creating value for our customers.We endeavour to establish a long-term partnership with our customers by:
Supplying non woven solutions to provide technological competitive advantages;
Supporting our customers with continuous and superior service.
We aim to be the world leader in PP non wovens fabrics. Zend will continue to foster the professional growth of each company individual in respect of social and company values.
7. What are Zend's key strengths?
• Deep understanding of customer needs
• Broad technology base
• Global network
• Total quality management
• Technical understanding
8. What are Zend's growth targets?
In line with the strategy, Zend targets profitable growth in its value added businesses though organic growth and possibly by small acquisitions.
9. What are Zend's main markets?
In 2009, Zend's biggest geographical market area in terms of net sales was Europe (53%). In other regions, net sales distribution was as follows: North America (26%), South America (11%), Asia-Pacific (8%), and the rest of the world (2%).
10. How big are the markets for Zend's products?
It is estimated that the total value of the fiber composites and specialty papers markets amounts to EUR 30 billion.
11. Who should I contact if I want to do business with Zend?
You can contact to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
12. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is only 1 Ton. We offer good quality products with long-term relationship with our customer, after a small trial order, we are sure to satisfy your needs.
13. What is your payment term?
T/T in advance or irrevocable L/C at sight is accepted. Usually is T/T with 30% advance payment (upon receipt of the order 70 ©‡ after shipment against the copy of shipping documents via fax).
14. How do you pack the nonwoven fabric?
Inside paper tube, outside foil bag.
15. How do you charge for samples?
We offer samples on hand for free but in customers' express charge. If buyers have any special requirements, they need to pay the sample charge before shipping.
16. Do you have any quality guarantee?
Quality is guaranteed and delivery is on time. We ensure our goods with the same quality as the approved one. If not, we will remake them for you.
17. How can I get quotation?
Since the nonwoven fabric is widely used in many fields, we need to know what is the final application for your products. Please also tell us the color. GSM, width and special pakcing requirement to email@example.com, our professionial sales will contact you soon.